Friday 15 November 2013

Naked Autumn

Recently I have been really drawn to these Urban Decay Naked Polishes (so hey, why not blog it). I was bought these as a gift for my 21st birthday alongside the Naked Basics Palette back in Feburary, and dare I say they were a little neglected over the summer months.

They are very much an Autumnal range and I can't get enough of them this 'fall'. This post will not feature the complete collection as I donated two colours to my mother in an attempt to widen her nail polish collection past baby pink...

Urban Decay Naked Nails - £21

(from left to right)

Naked - Classic nude shade. Smog - Metalic rust.
Hustle - Metalic purple. Creep - Black shade with sliver glitter, slightly textured.

The formula is great, the above swatch is after two coats. But I would even suggest three for nail perfectionists out there. The range of colours is fab too, I could even share them with my mum (solid evidence)! For me, the main thumbs up go to their size - the miniature bottles are great to chuck in the bottom of your bag and lacquer up on the go!

Gee thanks again Urban Decay!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so tempted to buy these now! You have a lovely blog :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! These polishes are such good quality, a nice surprise from urban decay!

      Delete
  2. I never knew Urban Decay did nail polish! The sparkly black one looks gorgeous :)

    Ria x
    naturiabeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Creep is one of my faves, a go-to when I can't decide what shade to go for :)

      Delete