Sunday 10 November 2013

Autumn Go-To's


Autumn is well and truly upon us, and what is more exciting than switching up your make up collection to match? Today I bring to you my autumn go-to's, my 'always on top of my make up pile' staples that I will be using constantly during the colder months.


Autumn is all about deep tones and simple looks, and what I am about to show you is all completely affordable (all under a tenner, score)!




Two lippies I reach for non stop... (left) Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in the shade 'Notting Hill Nude' (720). At £6.49 this nude is simple and wearable both day and night. (right) 17 Supreme Shine Lipstick in the shade 'Deep Secret' at £4.99 is a very fun christmassy colour (anyone else thinking works christmas do?). Both great lip products, brilliantly moisturising and easy to apply, even for the lippy rookie over here.

Next up, the most gorgeous plum blush by Maybelline from their Expect Wear line, in the shade 'Flash Plum' - obviously! And for £5.99, deep cheeks can be worn by eveyone.

This product is a lazy girls dream, from their Scandaleyes collection, this Shadow Paint (£4.99) by Rimmel in the shade 'Rich Russet' is the perfect dark bronze for a simple wash of autumn-y colour. Plus the Liquid texture is great during the harsh winter that dries out our skin boo-hoo.


Give it a go, Warm up with Winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment